For those attending the 7th annual Florida Finishers Corp. Mid-Winter Conference & Exposition in St. Petersburg, Florida, a tour of the Lockheed Martin facility in Pinellas Park has been arranged for Wednesday, Feb 1.
Pre-registration is required. This tour is limited to the first 40 people to register. Conference registration is required to attend.
The tour will start that day by meeting in one of the conference rooms in B2 to review a facility overview presentation and then we will tour both manufacturing buildings on the property.
- We are meeting in B2, address is; 2801 Gateway Centre Parkway Pinellas Park, Florida 33782-6120
- Check in is from 1:30 – 2:00 Meeting is 2:00 – 3:30
- Attendees must present a government issued ID at the security desk
- In accordance with ITAR regulations, please do not bring any cameras into the building. We ask that you leave all optical recording devices, including cell phones in your vehicles outside
- Event Capacity is 40 attendees
- Foreign Nationals must submit the below information 5 days in advance of visit and must show Passport at the security desk on the day of the visit.
o Full Name
o Date Of Birth
o Passport Number
o Country of origin
- Think safety, Sandals and open toe or open heeled shoes are not allowed.
- Stay alert for traffic inside facility and around buildings
- Pinellas is a tobacco free campus (No smoking anywhere on the property)
- Visitors must remain with tour guide at all times.
TOUR REGISTRATION FORM
By clicking SUBMIT, I acknowledge the conditions listed above.