The NASF Palmetto Southeast Chapter will hold it’s 10th Annual Fall Technical Conference at Myrtle Beach, SC, Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel. Bringing together a metal finishing community of professionals to promote and advance the industries past, present and future.
Registration includes attendee, spouse/guest, coffee, snacks, drinks, happy hours and a keynote luncheon.
Wednesday, Oct. 3
- Registration – 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m.: Opening Comments, Paul Skelton, president of NASF Palmetto Southeast Chapter
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Understanding NSS Testing for Improved Corrosion Performance, Adam Blakeley, MacDermid-Enthone
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.: Process Optimization for NSS Testing of Electroless Nickel, Douglas Hughes, MacDermid-Enthone
- 3:15 p.m.: Break
- 3:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: EPA Region 5 Update for NC/SC, Benjamin Stratton, Corrotec
- 4:30 p.m.: Q & A, Open Discussion
- 4:45 p.m.: Guest Dismiss/Check-In
Thursday, Oct. 4
- Registration: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m.: Opening Comments, Paul Skelton, president of NASF Palmetto Southeast Chapter
- 8:45 a.m. – 9:30: Improving Your Finishing Operation Through Benchmarking, Tim Pennington, Products Finishing
- 9:30 – 10:15 a.m.: Metal Finishing Environmental SC/NC Update, Ethan Ware, Williams Mullen
- 10:15 a.m.: Break
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.: NASF HQ Update, Jeff Hannapel, NASF HQ/Policy Group
- 11:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: Q & A, Open Discussion
- 11:30 a.m.: Attendees Dismiss
Friday, Oct. 5, 2018
- Registration: 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m.: Opening Comments, Paul Skelton, president of NASF Palmetto Southeast Chapter
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: New Technologies in Barrel Processing of Chrome, Brittany McKinney, Pavco
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.: Resolving Differences with a State Agency, Marshal Taylor, DHEC
- 10:45 a.m. Break
- 11:00 a.m. – Noon: Conference Luncheon and 10 years Down Memory Lane, Paul Skelton, Palmetto Southeast Chapter president and other chapter officers and community members
Social, Extracurricular Events and Group Outings
Wednesday October 3
- 8:00 a.m.: biganodes 4th Annual Go Big or Go Home Fishing Trip
- 5:30 p.m.: Palmetto Southeast Chapter Hospitality Happy Hour
- 7:30 p.m.: Dinner at Broadway at The Beach
Thursday October 4
- 12:30 p.m.: Palmetto Southeast Chapter Golf Outing at Whispering Pines Golf Course
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm: Social and Happy Hour
- 7:30 p.m. – Dinner at Murrells Inlet – On the Water/Beach
Friday October 5, 2018
- 11:00 a.m. – Keynote Luncheon – Sponsored by NASF Palmetto Southeast Chapter
Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanfront 1801 South Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC. All Ocean Front Rooms (Double, Queen or King). Call: (877) 946-6400 – Conference Rate $119.00 + tax. Use code ASF. Conference Rate Expires: 9/6/18.
NASF Palmetto Chapter Golf Outing Information:
Whispering Pines GC, 900 Harrelson Blvd. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Call: (843) 918-2305 – Incl. Golf, cart, range balls & box lunch. Price: $100. Contact: Jim Kistler Phone: (864) 313-1976 or Email: [email protected] , or [email protected]
biganodes 4th Annual Go big or Go Home Fishing Trip (limited to first five guests) Where: Inlet. Cost: $225.00 per person. Includes: Transportation To/From Hotel to Inlet, Boat, Captain/Mate, Fishing, T-Shirt/Hat, Beverages, Snacks & Tips. Subject to Prepayment. Cancellation/Refund due to weather only. Contact: Paul Skelton Phone: (828)748-9356 or Email: [email protected]
Registration & Sponsorship:
Registration includes attendee, spouse/guest, coffee, snacks, drinks, hospitality hours & keynote luncheon. Promote your business at the conference w/a tabletop exhibit and/or a full or half page b & w ad. Tabletop sponsorship required to promote products, services or raffling door prizes. Sign up Today!!! Register by email, fax or mail to: Paul Skelton, NASF Palmetto Southeast Chapter PO Box 548, Rutherfordton, NC 28139 Telephone: (828)245-1115, Fax: (828)245-1216 E-mail: [email protected]
More information and details will follow. Visit the Facebook event page here: www.facebook.com/events/364653507254331/
Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanfront
1801 South Ocean Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, SC