The Metal Powder Industries Federation’s (MPIF) has announced the recipients of the 2019 MPIF Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy (PM) award.
The award recognizes individuals who have served the North American PM industry for at least 25 years and deserve special recognition according to their peers.
The 2019 award recipients are:
- Denis Christopherson, PMT, Federal-Mogul Powertrain
- Zhigang (Zak) Fang, FAPMI, University of Utah
- Robert M Gasior, Arconic Technical Center
- Ryuichiro Goto, Engineered Sintered Components
- William A Heath, PMT, MPP
- Stephen J Lanzel, Catalus Corporation
- Deepak Madan, Luxfer Magtech
- David Milligan, North American Höganäs Co
- Thomas Pfingstler, Atlas Pressed Metals
- Daniel P Reardon, Abbott Furnace Company
- Christopher T Schade, Hoeganaes Corporation
- Michael Stucky, Norwood Injection Technologies, LLC
- C. James Trombino, Metal Powder Industries Federation (rtd).
This story uses material from the MPIF, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.