The EPMA has released details of the keynote presentations taking place online during Euro PM2021, from 18-22 October 2021.
The whole program includes over 140 technical papers presented in oral and poster sessions.
The presentations are:
- Influence Of Heat Treatment and Densification on The Load Capacity of Sintered Gears, Philipp Scholzen, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Effects Of Processing Defects on Damage Tolerance of Sintered Beta Titanium Alloys Under Static and Dynamic Loading, Peng Xu, Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Germany
- Microstructure Control Of Additively Manufactured IN718 By L-PBF ProcessIng, Luc Lacoste, PSL University, France
- High Entropy Based Hardmetals, Dr Johannes Pötschke, Fraunhofer IKTS
- Binder-Jetting of TiCN-based Cermets, Christian Berger, Fraunhofer IKTS
- A Finite Element Based Model of The Influence of Density on PM Mechanical Properties, Dr Michael Andersson, Höganäs AB, Sweden
For more details, go here.
This story uses material from the EPMA, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.