The award recognizes individuals who have actively served the North American PM industry for at least 25 years and who deserve special recognition according to their peers.
The 2019 Award Recipients are:
- Denis Christopherson, PMT, Federal-Mogul Powertrain
- Zhigang Fang, FAPMI, University of Utah
- Robert M. Gasior, Arconic Technical Center
- Ryuichiro Goto, Engineered Sintered Components
- William A. Heath, PMT, MPP
- Stephen J Lanzel, Catalus Corporation
- Deepak Madan, Luxfer Magtech
- David Milligan, North American Höganäs Co
- Thomas Pfingstler, Atlas Pressed Metals
- Daniel P Reardon, Abbott Furnace Company
- Christopher T. Schade, Hoeganaes Corporation
- Michael Stucky, Norwood Injection Technologies, LLC
- C James Trombino, MPIF (retired)
The awards ceremony will take place at the Industry Luncheon on 25 June 2019, during the POWDERMET2019 and AMPM2019 conferences in Phoenix, Arizona. To attend the awards ceremony, visit POWDERMET2019.org.
This story uses material from the MPIF, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.