The MPIF has announced the recipients of its 2021 Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy (PM) Award.
According to the organization, the award recognizes individuals who have actively served the North American PM industry for at least 25 years and deserve special recognition.
The 2021 award winners are:
- Rodney Brennen, Metco Industries Inc
- James R. Dale, Metal Powder Industries Federation (rtd)
- Scott Davis, Hoeganaes Corporation
- Peter A. dePoutiloff, PMTII, SSI Sintered Technologies
- Utpal (Paul) Gangapadhyay, MPP
- Claus Joens, Elnik System
- John L Johnson, Novamet Specialty Products
- Arthur E (Bud) Jones, Symmco Inc
- Enrique Lavernia, Univversity of California Irvine
- Stephen C. McCrossan, Plansee USA
- Salvator Nigarura, Global Tungsten & Powders Corp
- Gregory D Wallis, Dorst America Inc
The awards ceremony will take place during PowderMet2021, planned to take place in Orlando, Florida from 20–23 June.
This story uses material from the MPIF, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.