The Powder Coating Institute has issued a call for papers for its 2019 Technical Conference, taking place from 1–4 April 2019 in Orlando, Florida, USA.
‘Along with the sessions that are critical to powder coating operations, we are looking for new and innovative topics that offer practical information to improve powder coating operations, discuss hot industry trends, and provide ideas to enhance business practices,’ the institute said.
Presentations can be submitted on one of the following topics:
- Recent advancements for powder coatings
- Making a powder coating operation even greener (environmental)
- Powder coatings versus waterborne coatings
- Exploring color and gloss
- Case studies for unique applications
- Powder application techniques
- Automation/industry 4.0
- Powder coating specifications
- Safety in powder operations
Additional topics are listed here. The deadline is 15 August 2018.
This story uses material from the Powder Coating Institute, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.
Powered by WPeMatico