The MPIF has issued a call for papers for PowderMet2021, which is planned to take place 20–23 June 2021, in Orlando, Florida.
Suggested topics include:
- Design and modeling of PM materials, components and processes
- Particulate production
- General compaction and forming processes
- Powder injection molding (metals and ceramics)
- Pre-sintering and sintering
- Secondary operations
- Refractory metals, carbides and ceramics
- Advanced particulate materials and processes
- Material properties
- Test and evaluation
- Management issues.
The abstract submission deadline is November 13, 2020.
‘The annual PowderMet conference reunites the robust powder metallurgy industry,’ said James P Adams, CEO of MPIF. ‘It includes the largest North American exhibit to showcase leading suppliers of PM, particulate materials, and metal additive manufacturing. Additionally, strategic networking opportunities bring delegates face-to-face, to finally catch up on the latest research and development, celebrate industry achievements, and more.’
This story uses material from the MPIF, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.