The organizers of the International ThermProcess (ITPS) and International Finishing and Coatings (IFCS) summits says that registration is now open for the two events.
ITPS and IFCS will take place from 30 July –1 August 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia and is co-sponsored by the Industrial Heating Equipment Association (IHEA) and the Chemical Coaters Association International (CCAI),
Featured general session presentation topics include:
- Factories of the future: what does the future workforce look like?
- Trends in additive manufacturing
- Manufacturing USA initiatives: what they are and how you can benefit
- Trump’s Washington: the new normal?
- Driving consistent performance excellence
- Cybersecurity: keeping your business secure
- Managing in an unpredictable economy
- OEM manufacturing perspective
- Transitioning your business to the next generation
Go here (pdf) to view the registration brochure.
This story uses material from the CCAI, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.
Powered by WPeMatico