The Chemical Coaters Association International (CCAI) has opened registration for the second annual Women in Finishing Forum.
The forum, which will be held in Notre Dame, Indiana, USA will feature a variety of professional and personal development sessions, team building exercises and networking events geared towards women in industrial finishing. Presentations will address market trends for industrial finishing, creating a culture of accountability, managing conflict, CCAI says.
Featured speakers include:
- Shelley Bausch, resident, Carlisle Fluid Technologies
- Susan Hines, principal, Sabal Trust
- Lee Ann Schwope Cochran, partner, Amphora Consulting
- Dr Amber Selking, director of people performance, Lippert Components Inc
- Michelle Striggow, senior account manager, Finishing Industrial Products Division, Graco Inc.
‘Building on the success of this year’s event, the 2020 program features outstanding speakers from both inside and outside of the finishing industry who will address a diverse slate of topics, many of which were suggested by 2019 FORUM attendees,’ said Sheila LaMothe, CCAI’s vice president of strategic initiatives and Women in Finishing program manager.
For more information go here.
This story uses material from the CCAI, with editorial changes made by Materials Today. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Elsevier.